MEET THE HALO INFUSIONS TEAM!
Murray, Executive Director
• How long have you been with Halo Infusions? From the very beginning. I think I may have turned on the lights. Seriously, all told, about 12 years.
• What is your title and main duties of your job? I’m the Executive Director on paper, but I’m really just a member of the most amazing group of young people I have encountered in my career. They let me carry the flag, but our employees make up a really stellar team. They are the ones truly running the business!
• What is the best advice you’ve ever received? Well, discounting the, “don’t wear shorts” advice, I guess it would be something my father used to say: “What ya’ gonna do?” It seemed to encapsulate the idea that when faced with a tragedy, challenge, or just disappointing event, remind yourself that “you can’t change everything, so don’t stress about it.” As westerners, we tend to fret too much about small stuff and forget the bigger picture.
• What do you love most about what you do? The young people I have the privilege of working with. The chance to share life experience and lessons with each other and to learn about the world from one another.
• Favorite Halo product and why? Well truth be told, I like them all. But my absolute favorite are our gummies. Using RSO-style extraction and not winterizing our source cannabis oil makes for a better full spectrum product. For years we’ve heard how they don’t give you the annoying hyper-buzz that comes from distillate, but rather a mellow, even, and frankly far more pleasant experience.
• Best part about working at Halo? The almost weekly birthday cakes. Who doesn’t love cake! After that, I’d go with the energy of our employees.
• Tell us a surprising or a fun fact about you. I love horses.
Murray, you are the glue that holds us together. You have built the most incredible cannabis business in AZ! Thank you for the opportunities that you’ve given each one of us 💚