MEET THE HALO INFUSIONS TEAM!
Jay, Supply Chain and Control Manager
- How long have you been with Halo Infusions? Almost 7 years now.
- What is your title and main duties of your job? I work as the Product Manager. One of my main duties is to help facilitate the development and creation of the new products to introduce to the market.
- How do you achieve success in your role? Success is largely dependent on having good communication with my peers and properly prioritizing the world of several projects that occur simultaneously.
- What is the best advice you’ve ever received? “When you do things right; people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.” – Futurama.
- What do you love most about what you do? I love supporting good people and a good product.
- Favorite Halo product and why? The new Sour Gummies or Flower Pops are probably my favorite because of their taste and plus the serving sizes are perfect for me. The 1:1 Glycerin Tincture also holds a special place in my heart.
- Best part about working at Halo? I love the level of empathy and passion from leadership. I love the dogs that are present in the office each day. And I love looking back and reflecting on how far we’ve come since 2015.
- Tell us a surprising or a fun fact about you. I’ve bowled a 298 in a bowling tournament.
Jay, your silly personality keeps us smiling. We also appreciate your leadership in introducing new Halo products!